Here’s how to transition to the new Child Care Subsidy

Child Care Fee Assistance Changing

Have you transitioned to the new child care subsidy?

July 2, child care fee assistance is changing. Child Care Subsidy (CCS) will replace the current childcare payments we offer. If you currently get a child care payment for approved care, you need to complete a Child Care Subsidy assessment.

This will help Centrelink check if you’re eligible for the new subsidy, and how much your subsidy will be. They will prefill any information you’ve already given them.

For a step by step guide including:

#1 Get Started: Set up a MyGov account & link it to your Centrelink account

#2 Complete your assessment: Complete your claim online.

#3 Review & Submit: they'll provide a summary of all your details, check it to make sure all of it is correct before you submit it.

#4 Receipt: Make note of it for your Claim Records.

#5 Sign out: Your Claim is now complete

Click here to see the complete guide: click here. If you need further help please call us at Goonellabah Nestle In on 02 6624 2922 and we can show you how!